For 36 years, Amador County has been awarded funds under the Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program to supplement and expand ongoing local efforts to provide shelter, food and supportive services for the county’s hungry, homeless and people in economic crisis. For the 2019-2020 fi…
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The final scheduled season for the Raiders in Oakland shouldn't be boring even if it isn't a success on the field.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Pac-12's national championship drought hits 15 years this winter, and there are few signs of a respite. Several of the conference's traditional powers are in states of rebuilding or disarray heading into a season that's murkier than a Mike Leach metaphor.
Coco Gauff will get a chance to try for an encore: The 15-year-old from Florida received a wild-card entry Tuesday for the U.S. Open's main draw.
Randi McCarley and Benjamin Long of Fresno, CA are engaged. McCarley is a 2013 graduate of Amador High School, and a 2017 graduate of Fresno Pacific University. She is an office assistant at Fresno Superior Court. Parents of the bride are Rick and Rhonda McCarley, formally of Pioneer.
Novalea Faith Barnes was born on July 25, 2019 at 11:21 a.m. at Sutter Amador Hospital in Jackson, weighing 7 pounds and 11 ounces and measuring in at 19 inches in length to parents Ciera and Travis Barnes, of Angels Camp. She was welcomed home by brothers Zackary and William, grandparents Gordon Clemens Jr. and Teresa Clemens, Doug and Kimberly Quintal and David Barnes, and great-grandparents Bob and Diane Applegate, Gordon and Elizabeth Hesser, and Gordon Clemens Sr. and Carolyn Clemens.
AP News: State
AP News: Entertainment
- Weinstein to be rearraigned as DA seeks actress's testimony
- Kodak Black pleads guilty in federal weapons case
- Once upon a time in fatherhood: Tarantino to become a dad
- Alabama postpones 50th anniversary tour over singer's health
- Man charged with deadly South Los Angeles shooting
- Film on factory is first Netflix project endorsed by Obamas
AP News: World
- World powers increasingly see icy Arctic as a hot property
- S. Korea cancels Japan intelligence deal amid trade dispute
- Foot on table: British PM at home in French president palace
- Danish ex-PM attacks Trump for comments on defense spending
- Italian populist mixes religious symbols with his politics
- UK's Johnson presses for fresh Brexit talks in Paris