Amador Fire Protection District is partnering with the Pioneer Volunteer Firefighters Association for the South County First Responder Fishing Derby from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 15 at D’Agostini Reservoir in Mount Aukum. Bring the kids and come join the fun! AFPD will be present with apparatus, fire prevention information, helmets and stickers for the kids, plus they will be doing an extrication demonstration on a vehicle. Must be 15 years old or younger. Breakfast and lunch available. All ages are welcome, but registration is required for each member of your family to be eligible to participate in breakfast and lunch. All children must be accompanied by an adult during the entire event. Bring a life jacket. To register or for more information, call (530) 620-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VCA Scholarship Awarded to Ben Peterson
- The United Snacks of America: Hawaii
- Business Spotlight: The Amazing — Upcountry Rustic
- Hometown Heroes: AHS Library Lends a Hand
- Hometown Heroes: Encore!
- Gabrielle Holmes Inducted into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Sutter Creek Baptist Church: Where Are You Going?
- Windy conditions can’t stop A&A Shooters from hitting their mark
- Stephanie Skinner
- A Message From Amador County District Attorney Todd Riebe
- Dietrich Meyer
- California Outdoors Q&A: What can I do if wild pigs destroy my yard?
- James Hangs
- Caltrans: Culvert Replacement Highway 4 in Avery
- ACUSD plans for full return in 2021-22 school year
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: April 27 to May 5, 2021
- ACSO’s new leaders share a connection - and commitment - that runs deep
- Governor Newsom Expands Drought Emergency Proclamation, Includes Amador & Calaveras Counties
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.