CAL FIRE and the California National Guard (CNG), conducted a Military Helicopter Managers training on Saturday, April 27 through Sunday, April 28, 2019 in Amador County (CA) at the CAL FIRE Training Academy in Ione and at the Allen Ranch in Martell.
California National Guard helicopters conducted ground and air operations in the Sutter Hill area and at the Pardee Reservoir, approximately seven mile’s south-west of Jackson.
This annual training is a cooperative effort between CAL FIRE and the California National Guard (CNG). When the California Emergency Management Agency calls the CNG to support CAL FIRE in fire suppression activities, both entities must be prepared. This training is a requirement per the cooperative use agreement between CAL FIRE and the California National Guard (CNG), to ensure that all qualifications and standards are met.
Training topics include:
• Helicopter water emergency egress training /water survival
• Military Helicopter Manager duties start to finish
• Air crew coordination and crew resource management
• Passengers, hazardous material and cargo
• Load calculations
• Radio use
• Flight operations
- Sac-Joaquin Section Playoff Roundup: Argo boys advance with OT win!
- Athlete of the Week: Amador High School
- Athlete of the Week: Argonaut High School
- It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing
- Community Notices for February 21, 2020
- Potato soup makes a filling meal
- Rivers & Rhymes: One Woman's Trees
- Feist Wines hosts two nights of great music
- 3 men found dead at Southern California cemetery
- Meet Your New Neighbors
- Mule Creek still a dumping ground for industrial waste
- ICE rejects California law, arrests people at courthouse
- Teresa Rita Rhodes
- Motorcycle pursuit ends with arrests in San Andreas
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: January 31 to February 9
- Unpleasant experience at McDonald’s
- Fitness, flea markets and food
- ‘Give me the money!’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.