Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
April 6, 2021, April 8, 2021 & April 9, 2021
Eligibility for these clinics include people 18 years & older who live or work in Amador County.
- Must live or work in Amador County to be eligible.
- Using Chrome browser, an iPad or an iPhone works best with the registration system. Internet Explorer is incompatible with the registration system.
The following upcoming clinics will be held at the Health & Human Services Building located at 10877 Conductor Blvd, Sutter Creek CA 95685 (off lower Ridge Road). Those eligible individuals with an appointment will follow signage to the back of the building and park in the designated areas.
Please be advised that appointment slots are limited. Each of the links below are unique to specific day and time slots available. If one clinic is full, please check additional day/time link. Your opportunities for vaccination are:
- Tuesday, April 6th, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm:
- Tuesday, April 6th, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm:
- Thursday, April 8th, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm:
- Thursday, April 8th,1:00 pm - 4:00 pm:
- Friday, April 9th, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm:
- Friday, April 9th, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm: