Sign up today to receive CodeRED Emergency Alerts from the Amador County Sheriff’s Office by following these steps:
• Log onto:www.amadorsheriff.org
• Click on the CodeRED logo located at the upper left side of the page.
• Review information on page to learn more about CodeRED.
• Click the “Click here to sign up for CodeRED emergency notifications”
button, which will take you to the CodeRED enrollment page.
• Enter your home telephone number, cellular telephone number(s), address and email.
Enter any other pertinent contact information.
• Add the following numbers to your telephone contact list: Amador Emergency Alert - 866-419-5000 and Amador Community Alert - 855-969-4636.
• Send email to email@example.com if you have questions or problems registering on the CodeRED enrollment page or call 209-223-6384.
Additional Emergency Preparedness Resources:
Amador County OES: www.amador.ca.us/departments/office-of-emergency-services
Amador County Emergency Information Line: 209-223-6333 Cal Fire: www.readyforwildfire.org
Department of Homeland Security: www.ready.org