On Sunday, February 28, 2021, at 6:36 a.m., CHP dispatch received a call from a passing motorist of a traffic collision on Highway 124 west of Highway 16. Upon CHP arrival, a 2001 Toyota Corolla was found off the north side of the roadway, and had rolled several times. 55-year-old, Sacramento resident, Gayva Marie Sims, was the sole occupant in the Toyota and sustained fatal injuries. Sims was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the collision. She was pronounced deceased on scene. If anyone has information regarding this collision, they are urged to call the Amador Area CHP Office at (209) 223-4890.
- Not Just Here for the Animals
- California Outdoors Q&A: What is CDFW’s role in handling oil spills?
- CAL FIRE and National Guard Train for Fire Season
- Calaveras County Moves to Orange Tier as COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts Continue — Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Amador County COVID-19 By the Numbers — April 20, 2021
- Letter to the Editor: Character over color
- Save the Date: Motherlode Cruise Car Show — Saturday, May 15
- Tales of the Mother Lode: ‘They Call the Place the Castle’
- Amador DA won’t seek death penalty in murder of ‘I-5 Strangler’
- Last Call: Drytown Club Closes
- Amador narcotics team busts major drug suppliers
- Mountain View woman ejected from vehicle after CHP pursuit on Highway 88
- Amador rolls to second straight Big Game win in the final game for longtime coach Bill Baker
- Amador Sheriff's Log: April 6 to April 14, 2021
- Recipes of the States: Pennsylvania
- Lee Vincent Simon
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident on Highway 104 — March 28, 2021
- Amador Flower Farm & Nursery Spring Fling — April 17 & 18
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.