Amador (Zone 5)
Currently there is a planned PSPS event scheduled to occur with an estimated power shutoff time of 7 p.m. Wednesday, October 14, 2020 with an estimated restoration time of 10 p.m. Thursday, October 15, 2020. At this time the anticipated impact to Amador County is approximately 57 customers with 0 impact to any medical baseline customers. The current affected areas are highlighted in yellow on the attached maps. A CRC is planned to be set up in Pioneer at Mace Meadows - The Mountain Grille located at 26510 Fairway Drive.
Calaveras (Zone 8 )
Currently there is a planned PSPS event scheduled to occur with an estimated power shutoff time of 7 p.m. Wednesday, October 14, 2020 with an estimated restoration time of 10 p.m. Thursday, October 15, 2020. At this time the anticipated impact to Calaveras County is approximately 262 customers that includes 17 medical baseline customers. The current affected areas are highlighted in yellow on the attached maps. A CRC is planned to be set up in West Point at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3322 located at 202 Spink Road.
Look up your specific address to get the most accurate information at: http://www.pge.com/pspsupdates.
PG&E Community Resource Centers (CRC): offer ADA-accessible restrooms and hand-washing stations, medical equipment charging, device charging, Wi-Fi, bottled water and snacks. Indoor centers also offer air-conditioning or heating, seating and ice. To find the most recent CRC information during a current or planned PSPS event, please visit: https://pgealerts.alerts.pge.com/updates/psps-events/.
- Energy In California
- Financial District, San Francisco
- Pacific Gas And Electric Company
- Economy Of The United States
- States Of The United States
- Calaveras County
- Crc Information
- Amador County
- Veterans Of Foreign Wars
- ACUSD Attendance During PSPS Event
- PSPS Event 10/25/20 - 10/27/20, Shutoffs in Progress — As of 5:58 p.m. Sunday, October 25th
- Help Keep Bears Wild
- To Those of Us Born 1925-1955
- Down Syndrome Awareness Month & What it Means to Me
- Is Everyone Ready to Paté? Appetizers Part 2
- Home Cooking Ideas
- Election 2020 Candidate Q&A Series: ACUSD Governing Board Member, Trustee Area 4
- Live Public Auction for Two Parcels of Land in Amador County
- 3 Fish Studios Art Gallery moves from SF to Plymouth
- Laundry with Love
- Mule Creek contamination may land CDCR in Federal Court
- Fatality Accident in the area of Highway 49/88 and Coldwell Banker in Jackson
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: October 13 to October 19, 2020
- Amador County COVID-19 By the numbers — October 20, 2020
- ACUSD Update: Bringing Students Back to School Campuses
- Help Keep Bears Wild
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.