Today, one new positive COVID-19 result was reported to the Public Health Department: a male in his 30s who resides in Volcano. Contact tracers have contacted all close contacts of this new case. All contacts will be tested and will continue to be monitored by Public Health. The new positive case is isolating at home.
- Nicole's Creamy Dreamy Mashed Potatoes
- Farmer’s Insurance honors SAH nurses
- Hometown Heroes: Boy Scout Troop 2020 make Memorial Day special
- California Outdoors Q & A: What’s going on with these scruffy-looking deer?
- CDCR continues Mule Creek pollution in defiance of order
- Local businesses find ways to celebrate the Class of 2020
- Royal Riders: Delaney Grace, Tennessee Burns win Miss Clements Junior Stampede titles
- Hometown Heroes: Signs that capture a community
- Amador County to Reopen Hair Salons with Modifications — May 26, 2020
- Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort Announces Reopening Plans for June 8
- Sign of the Times: Colina de Oro
- Health Officer COVID-19 Update — May 27, 2020
- Remarkable Women of Amador County: Azalea Cuneo — Part 4
- BLM Mother Lode Field Office initiates seasonal fire restrictions effective May 29, 2020
- Amador County to Reopen Places of Worship with Modifications — May 25, 2020
- Burglary Suspect Arrested West Point, CA
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: May 11 to May 19, 2020
- Johnston awaits trial in Shake Ridge Road shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.