Thursday, October 15, 2020, the man pictured below entered a Sutter Creek bank and demanded money. He fled the bank with an undisclosed amount of money.
He fled on a bicycle which has since been recovered. SCPD states his clothes are fairly recognizable.
Sutter Creek Police Department (SCPD) appreciates your help in identifying this suspect. If you see him, please call 911 and do not approach him.
If you have information about this crime, please call SCPD at (209) 267-5646. You can also share information about this crime with the Amador County Secret Witness program at (209) 223-4900.
- Live Public Auction for Two Parcels of Land in Amador County
- Fatality Accident in the area of Highway 49/88 and Coldwell Banker in Jackson
- Election 2020 Candidate Q&A Series: ACUSD Governing Board Member, Trustee Area 4
- ACSO awaits FBI reports in Haney investigation
- 3 Fish Studios Art Gallery moves from SF to Plymouth
- Laundry with Love
- Jackson ramps up efforts to address homeless issues
- AP Exclusive: Utility lacked basic training before blackouts
- Sutter Creek PD Asks for Public’s Help in Identifying Bank Robbery Suspect — October 15, 2020
- Tales of the Mother Lode: The Odyssey of a Fiddletown Miner