Details for Harrah's Northern California is hiring!
Don’t just get a Stimulus…
Get Stimulated, come join our team today!
- Cook I Full and Part-Time, Hiring Bonus
- Assistant Manager – Louie Oliver’s
- Dealer School Non-Experienced Table Games Dealer - Part-Time
- Food Server Full and Part-Time
- Marketplace Attendant
- Beverage Server Full and Part–Time
- Experienced Table Games Dealer Part-Time
- Application Url
- More Info
- Harrah's Northern California
- Triple Fatality Accident — Sunday, June 13, 2021
- Ione fisherman wins biggest bass tournament in the state
- Drytown’s Tin Roof Café
- Amador County water rates on the rise
- Eric Gregory Freitas
- 10 Things You Should Say to Someone Who Is Grieving
- Bobby Summers
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: June 9 to June 15, 2021
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: May 31 to June 8, 2021
- Douglas "Doug" Norfolk
It is with great sadness that we said goodbye to this extremely special woman. She was a daughter, wife, sister, sister in law, mother, mother in law, grandmother, great grandmother and friend to many. She was born in San Antonio, Texas as Frances Ava Soulé to Francis Archibald and Freida Mae Soulé. When she was 20 years old, she married the love of her life George Andrew Uhri. They remained married for just 2 months short of 72 years. Together they raised 8 children. Her greatest love in life was her family. She was so proud of her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. She also had a great love for reading. She could often be found curled up reading with a bag of books by her side.