- Maidens Mother...or Not!
- The Catholic Charity Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
- No Campfires – Increased Fire Restrictions Begin Monday on the Eldorado National Forest
- Finding Value in Volunteerism
- Calaveras Community Foundation presents 2021 Liz Darby Airola Scholarships for Nursing Students
- River Pines Works to Become Firewise
- Music in the Parks returns to Calaveras County in West Point — Wednesday, July 28
- Gallery 10's August Featured Artist — Patricia Prendergast
- Amador County Sheriff Establishes the Homeless Amador React Team (H.A.R.T)
- Dick Cooper
- How Bad is the Delta COVID-19 Surge?
- Amador’s Homeless Crisis
- Maidens Grave, or Not!
- Amador County Sherrif's Office Call Log — July 12 - July 20
- ZZ Tush – Northern California’s premiere ZZ TOP tribute band at Sutter Creek Theatre
- Get Ready for the Unexpected With a Disaster Go Bag
- Jonette Jane Pendleton McCoy
- Effort under way to recall two Ione City Council members
Charles passed away peacefully at his home in Pine Grove, CA of natural causes surrounded by his family on June 16, 2021, at the age of 85 years old. Born in Cleveland, OH to Alois and Viola Unger, he was in the middle of 3 children and is the last of his immediate family to pass away. He moved to the Bay Area in CA when he was 9 years old, was a graduate of Campbell Union High School, San Jose State University and The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, CA. He also served in the U.S. Navy from 1954 to 1958.