Details for CLASS B DRIVER WANTED
CLASS B DRIVER WANTED. Aces Waste Services, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Class B Garbage Truck Driver. Position to be filled is full time, year-round for the collection of residential accounts. Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 5:30am to early afternoon, with occasional weekend work as needed. Snow/ winter driving and the ability to safely chain vehicle is a plus. Employee will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, along with life insurance, and Simple IRA (including company match). Position includes: Competitive wages, Holiday Pay and Overtime, Monthly Performance Bonuses, Company Uniforms & PPE gear, Paid Time off. Job Duties: Safely operate an automated garbage truck for the efficient collection of materials; Competently perform daily vehicle inspections (pre/post) of collection vehicle. Use of electronic tablet to accurately identify customers on route and complete required service collections. Polite and well-mannered with customer interactions as a reflection of the ACES Waste Services team. Minimum Job Requirements: Valid CA Class B driver’s license. Clean driving record (must provide driving record DMV printout). Must pass pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check. Familiarity of basic truck components (pre/post trip inspections. ACES Waste Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug and alcohol free workplace. ACES will be accepting applications on a continual basis. Job Type: Full-time. Benefits: Simple IRA, Simple IRA matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off. Vision insurance. Schedule: Home daily, Monday to Friday. Supplemental Pay: Safety Bonus. Experience: Commercial Driving: 1 year (Required). Driving: 1 year (Preferred). License/ Certification, CDL B (Required). Hazmat Endorsement (Preferred). Apply in person with a current copy of your DMV record: ACES Business Office, 6500 Buena Vista Road, Ione.
- Aces Waste Services, Inc.
- Central Valley YFC Hosting ‘Give Life Day’ Teens Prepare to Tell Their Story on Campus
- Caltrans: Alpine County — State Routes 4 and 89 Open (July 28, 2021)
- Amador County — COVID-19 By the Numbers
- Back “Tooth” School Event
- The Game is Afoot at Baker Street West! — Open Auditions July 31st
- Maidens Mother...or Not!
- The Catholic Charity Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
- No Campfires – Increased Fire Restrictions Begin Monday on the Eldorado National Forest
- Amador County Sheriff Establishes the Homeless Amador React Team (H.A.R.T)
- How Bad is the Delta COVID-19 Surge?
- Amador’s Homeless Crisis
- Dick Cooper
- Maidens Grave, or Not!
- Amador County Sherrif's Office Call Log — July 12 - July 20
- Jonette Jane Pendleton McCoy
- California State Parks Reminds Visitors to Preserve Historic Sites at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- Get Ready for the Unexpected With a Disaster Go Bag
- Effort under way to recall two Ione City Council members
Mark Dommer, devoted son, brother, husband, father and friend, passed away at the age of 56. He was born in Placerville, CA to Ray and Laura Dommer. His family moved to Jackson in 1973. Growing up in Amador County he enjoyed Boy Scouts, Little League and playing trumpet in the Jackson marching band. He also enjoyed motocross, chess, fishing, traveling and collecting guns.
Charles passed away peacefully at his home in Pine Grove, CA of natural causes surrounded by his family on June 16, 2021, at the age of 85 years old. Born in Cleveland, OH to Alois and Viola Unger, he was in the middle of 3 children and is the last of his immediate family to pass away. He moved to the Bay Area in CA when he was 9 years old, was a graduate of Campbell Union High School, San Jose State University and The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, CA. He also served in the U.S. Navy from 1954 to 1958.