Details for Safety and Training Specialist
Safety and Training Specialist ($29.98-$36.43): Under general supervision, incumbents assist in the program administration of the Countywide Safety Program, and will have functional responsibility for safety activities within County departments. This class is characterized by a high degree of independence in the application of program responsibilities and requires a thorough knowledge of applicable laws, procedures, and regulations affecting safety operations. To Apply, please visit: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/calaverascounty
- Application Url
- More Info
- County Of Calaveras
- Central Valley YFC Hosting ‘Give Life Day’ Teens Prepare to Tell Their Story on Campus
- Caltrans: Alpine County — State Routes 4 and 89 Open (July 28, 2021)
- Amador County — COVID-19 By the Numbers
- Back “Tooth” School Event
- The Game is Afoot at Baker Street West! — Open Auditions July 31st
- Maidens Mother...or Not!
- The Catholic Charity Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
- No Campfires – Increased Fire Restrictions Begin Monday on the Eldorado National Forest
- Amador County Sheriff Establishes the Homeless Amador React Team (H.A.R.T)
- How Bad is the Delta COVID-19 Surge?
- Amador’s Homeless Crisis
- Dick Cooper
- Maidens Grave, or Not!
- Amador County Sherrif's Office Call Log — July 12 - July 20
- Jonette Jane Pendleton McCoy
- California State Parks Reminds Visitors to Preserve Historic Sites at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- Get Ready for the Unexpected With a Disaster Go Bag
- Effort under way to recall two Ione City Council members
Charles passed away peacefully at his home in Pine Grove, CA of natural causes surrounded by his family on June 16, 2021, at the age of 85 years old. Born in Cleveland, OH to Alois and Viola Unger, he was in the middle of 3 children and is the last of his immediate family to pass away. He moved to the Bay Area in CA when he was 9 years old, was a graduate of Campbell Union High School, San Jose State University and The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, CA. He also served in the U.S. Navy from 1954 to 1958.