Details for Water/ Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator II- III
THE CALAVERAS COUNTY WATER DISTRICT is seeking a qualified Water/ Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator II- III to join the team. The successful candidate will be reporting and working in the West Point area in both the Water and WW Treatment Plants. The monthly pay ranges from $4,946 - $6,012. The District also offers an excellent benefits package which includes a CalPERS retirement, 100% employee and 85% dependent paid health & dental insurance, 100% vision insurance, retiree health insurance and much more. Please visit the District’s ‘Careers’ tab on our website at: www.ccwd.org for a full listing of benefits as well a experience and qualification requirements for this position. Now accepting applications until 4pm on Friday, December 4.
- Win, place and show!
- California Outdoors Q & A: Is it against regulations to fish three species at once?
- Mother-Ruckers: Eldorado National Forest lifts emergency restrictions
- Amador Resource Conservation District board opening
- Letters to the Editor
- Weather Update — Sunday, November 29, 2020
- CALLING ALL AMADOR COUNTY BUSINESSES!
- CALAVERAS CONNECT IS NOW OFFERING FREE CURBSIDE PICK-UP AND DELIVERY FROM YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE – Calaveras County
- $5,000 reward for information on Amador woman missing since October
- Amador County COVID-19 By the Numbers — November 24, 2020
- Calaveras COVID-19 By The Numbers — November 24, 2020
- Meet Your New Neighbors: Quinlee Jo Romero
- Lacy Patten
- Kirk Darrell Reuter
- Vegetation Fire at American Flat Road in Fiddletown — November 27, 2020
- Illegal Marijuana Cultivation Arrests — Amador County
- Mule Creek State Prison continues to defy orders with sewage dumps
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: November 10 to November 16, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.