Details for ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR CHANGE OF NAME - CORRIE LYNN BOWEN
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR CHANGE OF NAME
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner: CORRIE LYNN BOWEN filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
Present Name: CORRIE LYNN BOWEN
Proposed Name: CORRIE LYNN UPTON
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted. Any person objecting to the name changes described above must file a written objection that includes the reasons for the objection at least two court days before the matter is scheduled to be heard and must appear at the hearing to show cause why the petition should not be granted. If no written objection is timely filed, the court may grant the petition without a hearing.
NOTICE OF HEARING
Date: August 23, 2021
Time: 8:30 am
The Address of the Court is:
500 Argonaut Lane
Jackson, CA 95642
Date: June 29, 2021
/s/ J.S. HERMANSON
July 9, 16, 23, 30, 2021-V817
- Ages & Stages Developmental Screening Days
- Central Valley YFC Hosting ‘Give Life Day’ Teens Prepare to Tell Their Story on Campus
- Caltrans: Alpine County — State Routes 4 and 89 Open (July 28, 2021)
- Amador County — COVID-19 By the Numbers
- Back “Tooth” School Event
- The Game is Afoot at Baker Street West! — Open Auditions July 31st
- Maidens Mother...or Not!
- The Catholic Charity Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
- Amador County Sheriff Establishes the Homeless Amador React Team (H.A.R.T)
- How Bad is the Delta COVID-19 Surge?
- Amador’s Homeless Crisis
- Dick Cooper
- Maidens Grave, or Not!
- Amador County Sherrif's Office Call Log — July 12 - July 20
- Jonette Jane Pendleton McCoy
- California State Parks Reminds Visitors to Preserve Historic Sites at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- Get Ready for the Unexpected With a Disaster Go Bag
- Effort under way to recall two Ione City Council members
Mark Dommer, devoted son, brother, husband, father and friend, passed away at the age of 56. He was born in Placerville, CA to Ray and Laura Dommer. His family moved to Jackson in 1973. Growing up in Amador County he enjoyed Boy Scouts, Little League and playing trumpet in the Jackson marching band. He also enjoyed motocross, chess, fishing, traveling and collecting guns.
Charles passed away peacefully at his home in Pine Grove, CA of natural causes surrounded by his family on June 16, 2021, at the age of 85 years old. Born in Cleveland, OH to Alois and Viola Unger, he was in the middle of 3 children and is the last of his immediate family to pass away. He moved to the Bay Area in CA when he was 9 years old, was a graduate of Campbell Union High School, San Jose State University and The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, CA. He also served in the U.S. Navy from 1954 to 1958.