Twelve years of spaghetti, wine and dancing. Twelve years of raising funds that go towards c…
- VCA Scholarship Awarded to Ben Peterson
- The United Snacks of America: Hawaii
- Business Spotlight: The Amazing — Upcountry Rustic
- Hometown Heroes: AHS Library Lends a Hand
- Hometown Heroes: Encore!
- Gabrielle Holmes Inducted into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Sutter Creek Baptist Church: Where Are You Going?
- Windy conditions can’t stop A&A Shooters from hitting their mark
Stephanie Skinner passed away Tuesday, May 4, 2021 in Sacramento, CA at the age of 43 years old. She was born September 9, 1977 in Fairfield, CA. Stephanie graduated from Amador High School and married Marshall Skinner on March 13th, 1995. They had two beautiful boys, Keith and Hunter Skinner. Stephanie worked with her husband for 23 years at Camanche Hills Hunting Preserve as the office manager.