- Ages & Stages Developmental Screening Days
- Central Valley YFC Hosting ‘Give Life Day’ Teens Prepare to Tell Their Story on Campus
- Caltrans: Alpine County — State Routes 4 and 89 Open (July 28, 2021)
- Amador County — COVID-19 By the Numbers
- Back “Tooth” School Event
- The Game is Afoot at Baker Street West! — Open Auditions July 31st
- Maidens Mother...or Not!
- The Catholic Charity Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
- Amador County Sheriff Establishes the Homeless Amador React Team (H.A.R.T)
- How Bad is the Delta COVID-19 Surge?
- Amador’s Homeless Crisis
- Dick Cooper
- Maidens Grave, or Not!
- Amador County Sherrif's Office Call Log — July 12 - July 20
- Jonette Jane Pendleton McCoy
- California State Parks Reminds Visitors to Preserve Historic Sites at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- Get Ready for the Unexpected With a Disaster Go Bag
- Erwin “Skip” Olson II
Mark Dommer, devoted son, brother, husband, father and friend, passed away at the age of 56. He was born in Placerville, CA to Ray and Laura Dommer. His family moved to Jackson in 1973. Growing up in Amador County he enjoyed Boy Scouts, Little League and playing trumpet in the Jackson marching band. He also enjoyed motocross, chess, fishing, traveling and collecting guns.
Charles passed away peacefully at his home in Pine Grove, CA of natural causes surrounded by his family on June 16, 2021, at the age of 85 years old. Born in Cleveland, OH to Alois and Viola Unger, he was in the middle of 3 children and is the last of his immediate family to pass away. He moved to the Bay Area in CA when he was 9 years old, was a graduate of Campbell Union High School, San Jose State University and The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, CA. He also served in the U.S. Navy from 1954 to 1958.