- Farm Bureau President Urges Additional Flexibility in Conservation Programs
- Caltrans Reopens Highway 4 Over Ebbetts Pass
- Guest Commentary: Checklist available to navigate the 2019 General Plan
- Flood inundation maps for EBMUD Mokelumne River reservoirs available
- Training Burn at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center
- Amador County — COVID-19 By the Numbers: May 11, 2021
- Sports Briefs: Amador Fly Fishers meeting
- Sports Briefs: South County First Responder Fishing Derby
- Stephanie Skinner
- California Outdoors Q&A: What can I do if wild pigs destroy my yard?
- Annie Colwell Elliot
- Skulls ... or Red Hawks? Calaveras High School voting on new mascot
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: April 27 to May 5, 2021
- Dietrich Meyer
- ACUSD plans for full return in 2021-22 school year
- Caltrans: Culvert Replacement Highway 4 in Avery
- Governor Newsom Expands Drought Emergency Proclamation, Includes Amador & Calaveras Counties
- James Hangs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Stephanie Skinner passed away Tuesday, May 4, 2021 in Sacramento, CA at the age of 43 years old. She was born September 9, 1977 in Fairfield, CA. Stephanie graduated from Amador High School and married Marshall Skinner on March 13th, 1995. They had two beautiful boys, Keith and Hunter Skinner. Stephanie worked with her husband for 23 years at Camanche Hills Hunting Preserve as the office manager.