Details for Amador Senior Center
• OUR SENIOR LUNCH PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY OFFERING DRIVE-THRU SERVICE AT THE CENTER
• CALL TO RESERVE A LUNCH BY 9:00 AM THE DAY OF SERVICE
• COST IS A $4 PARTICIPANT CONTRIBUTION WITH A REGISTRATION FORM AND $6 WITHOUT A REGISTRATION FORM
• NEW CLIENTS ARE WELCOME
• A REGISTRATION FORM AND MENUS ARE AVAILABLE ONSITE OR WWW.AMADORSENIORCENTER.ORG
WHERE LUNCHES ARE FLAVORFUL AND FRIENDSHIPS ARE FOUND.
229 New York Ranch Road Jackson
- United Snacks of America: Ohio
- The 2021 Farms of Amador Farm Tour and Dinner is August 29th at The Amador Flower Farm
- Sutter Health: Delta Variant Driving Increased Hospitalizations
- Sutter Health: COVID-19 Update — Delta Variant Driving Increased Hospitalizations
- Amador County COVID-19 By the Numbers — August 3, 2021
- Rivers & Rhymes: Sunflowers Soaking the Sun
- Gold Rush Writers Conference is Back!
- I Like Getting Older
- ACSO Pursuit Ends in Traffic Fatality
- Victoria Ehrhardt
- Mark Dommer
- County orders homeless encampment near Wicklow Way to be cleared and barricaded
- Amador’s Homeless Crisis
- Sacramento Man Arrested for Mail Theft in Amador County
- Erwin “Skip” Olson II
- Amador Sheriff's Logs: July 21 to July 27, 2021
- Argonaut Class of 2021 grad recognized as one of Sac-Joaquin Section’s top student-athletes
- Jack "Boogie" Edward Souza
Randy L. Bittner, 69, of Volcano, Ca, passed away on July 22, 2021. He was born in Sigourney, Ia on October 2, 1951. Randy Graduated from Sequoia High School in Redwood City in 1969. He was married to Patricia L. Bittner for 50 years.
Boogie Souza of Sutter Creek Ca, was a lifelong cattle rancher, butcher and owner of Jack's Meat Market in Sutter Creek. Preceded in death by his father, Jack Louis Souza, son, Jack" JD" Donald Souza and sister, Patricia Sweagle. He is Survived by his beloved mother, Audrey Crain-Souza, wife Eileen Souza, brothers, David and Gary Souza, Richard Oliver (Judy), daughter, Kim Souza-Hartsell (Jim), granddaughter, Chelsea Bower, grandson, Matthew Hartsell, great grand-daughter, Layla Heagle, step children, Jason, Rebecca, and Maggie, and her children, Phillip, Errol, Stephen and Scarlett.
Paula Renee Frisby (née Warren) died peacefully in Manteca on Friday, June 4 at the age of 63. Paula is survived by her sons Travis (Nina) and Michael, both of Manteca, sister Sheila (Donnie, Manteca, CA), brothers Bill (Jackson, CA), Gary (Bunny, Panama City Beach, FL), Larry (Johanna, Lynnwood, WA), Steve (Connie, Napa, CA) and grandsons Michael James and Travis.