Are you looking for a simple way to break your normal breakfast routine? Avocado Toast is that perfect break! There are so many ways to enjoy it, but my favorite way is with bacon (of course)! This recipe literally takes 10 minutes or less depending on how crispy you like your bacon. Enjoy!
Ingredients (for 2)
1 French roll
2 slices of swiss cheese
1/2 avocado, sliced
6 slices of bacon
1. Cook bacon to your desired amount of crispness. Put on a paper towel lined plate to drain the grease.
2. Cut the French Roll in half. Add a slice of cheese to each roll and toast in the toaster oven until edges are crisp and cheese melted.
3. Add two bacon slices to each toast.
4. Slice half the avocado into thin pieces and add to the top of the bacon.
5. Crumble remaining bacon on top.
6. Add an egg if desired and enjoy!