Amador County Treasurer-Tax Collector Elizabeth Nelson is reminding property owners they have until Monday, December 12, 2022, at 5 p.m. to make the first installment payment of their annual secured property taxes for the 2022-2023 fiscal year.
- California Farm Bureau Food and Farm News: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Number of Californians With a REAL ID Grows as DHS Extends Enforcement Date
- Amador County Awarded $500,000 Grant
- Caltrans Traffic Advisories for Amador, Calaveras and Alpine Counties (Dec. 4-10, 2022)
- Seasonal dirt road and trail closure begins on the Eldorado National Forest
- MONITOR PASS CLOSED DUE TO APPROACHING STORMS
- California Farm Bureau Food and Farm News: Wednesday, November 30
- Caltrans Traffic Advisories for Amador, Calaveras and Alpine Counties (Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022)
Adalynn Jayne Rhoades was born on Tuesday, November 22, 2022, at 5:24 p.m. at Sutter Amador Hospital in Jackson weighing 7 pounds and measuring 18 inches long to Katrina Rhoades of Pioneer. Adalynn was welcomed home by her grandparents Jennifer Jones, Sabrinia Fazendin, Brad Rhoades and Kristina King.
Emmitt Sheldon Williams was born on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at 7:40 a.m. at Sutter Amador Hospital in Jackson weighing 7 pounds and 3 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long to Amber Souza and Eric Williams of Railroad Flat. Emmitt was welcomed home by his sister Ivy Williams and grandparents Teresa Williams, Brian Williams, Debra Souza and Steven Souza.
Natalie Ann Smith was born on Wednesday, November 2, 2022, at 9:40 a.m. at Sutter Amador Hospital in Jackson weighing 4 pounds and 9.2 ounces and measuring 17.5 inches long to Tara DeVeney and Benjamin Smith from Pine Grove. Natalie was welcomed home by her siblings Hunter, Jesse and Benjamin, and grandparents Chris and Debra DeVeney of Ione and Kelly Smith of Washington.