Mydonna J. Bunds, 66, a long time resident of Sutter Creek, passed away at home surrounded by loved ones May 14, 2022. Mydonna was preceded in death by her husband James Bunds, her daughter Melissa Davis and granddaughter Carra Shier. Mydonna spent many years of her life selflessly caring for her husband James, daughter Melissa and later her granddaughter Carra.
- No silver lining for Calaveras softball
- Calaveras beats Marysville in 11 innings to win first section baseball pennant
- Letter to the Editor: Oneto understands the farmer life
- City of Jackson trash rates on the rise ... again
- Letter to the Editor: Protect your house from wildfire
- Letter to the Editor: It could happen here
- Letter to the Editor: Supervisors in agreement on winery Use Permit
- School Board approves consolidation by 4-1 vote
- Ione Principal weighs in on Ione Elementary
- Amador High student killed in Sutter Creek hit and run
- Amador High alum continues to ascend through baseball ranks
- ‘Straight to the Heart’: Unprecedented Translation Work Brings Words to Life for Millions
- Volcano woman arrested for felony DUI after head-on-collision
- Questions & Answers with ACUSD on the Proposed Consolidation Plan, Part 1
- City of Ione unanimously opposed to ACUSD school site proposal
- ACUSD takes a hard look at future
- A Hometown Hero Needs Our Help
- In Memory: Michael Charles Couto
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Leone was born in Alameda County, California, to Karl E. Petterson and Esther Johnson. She was predeceased by her parents and sisters, Elaine and Carol. She is survived by her caring and loving husband, Parry, son, Larry Sorensen, and daughter, Sherry Sorensen. She is also survived by three stepchildren, Melinda, John and Susan and five grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.