The Amador County Planning Commission took public input at a specially scheduled meeting on Tuesday night as the county considered a new ordinance regulating short-term rentals units.
Short-Term Rentals to Be More Regulated in Amador
- Craig Baracco
- Polynesian Navigation
- Austronesian Peoples
- Economy Of Japan
- Fishing Industry In Japan
- Japanese Society
- American Medical Association
- Polynesian Multihull Terminology
- Short-term Rental
- Planning Commission
- Amador County Planning Commission
- Amador County Board Of Supervisors
- There are no excuses, just lies
- Sutter Creek Gallery — A June Show Not to Be Missed
- Rivers & Rhymes: Gold Country Spring Streams
- Spotlight on Business: Liquid Gold On Old Highway Route 49
- Local employee marks 10-year anniversary with SGI
- Suspect(s) involved in a commercial burglary of an ATM in Plymouth remain at large
- Letter to the Editor: Keep it wild Calaveras
- Letter to the Editor: Political conspiracy theorist
- Jackson woman killed in Highway 16 head-on collision
- Argonaut junior joins rare company with Masters shot put championship
- In Memory: Robert Milo Coons
- Calaveras senior to make epic trek uniting MLL schools
- Convicted murderer Jack Sackrider denied parole again
- In Memory: Pamela Kay Baglia
- ACSO seeks help finding elderly man missing since last week
- Walk-off win propels Argonaut into section baseball finals
- Guest Commentary: Thank you to so many for making a ‘horrible’ tragedy just a little bit ‘easier’
- CDCR agrees to clean up its mess at Mule Creek
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear story ideas and coverage you'd like to see.