Octavia Elizabeth Throssel Spiva
As featured on
Beloved Mother, Daughter, Sister, Niece, Cousin and Friend. 1996-2023. If love could have saved you, you'd have lived forever. Services will be held for all who loved her at The American Legion Hall Post 108, located at 11350 American Legion Dr. Jackson, Ca. 95642 2:00 pm, March 25, 2023.
- Caltrans opens Ebbetts Pass for spring/summer 2023
- Senator Marie Alvarado-Gil announces $1.5 million in funding for facility upgrades at the Amador County Fairgrounds
- Letter to the Editor: A crooked plan
- Letter to the Editor: Amador welcomes most, not ‘all’
- Letter to the Editor: Grad Night a great time
- Letter to the Editor: AFPD ballot is a sneak attack
- Letter to the Editor: AFPD deception
- Letter to the Editor: Public Hearing on county roads
- Two more arrested in Amador County in ongoing copper wire theft
- Jackson Cinema is D'Place: Movie Times June 2 - June 8, 2023
- In Memory: Pamela Charlene Byrd
- Spotlight on Business: Liquid Gold On Old Highway Route 49
- In Memory: Mary Louise Longley
- In Memory: Popadija Radoyka Ilich
- Jackson woman killed in Highway 16 head-on collision
- Amador Sheriff Logs: May 23 to May 30, 2023
- City of Jackson Pool re-opens June 12th to August 13th!
- In Memory: Thomas Leroy McCarthy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Thomas Leroy McCarthy passed peacefully on May 30, 2023 in Ion…
Mary Louise Longley, a resident of Jackson, California, died o…
Radoyka was born in Bujcovac, Vranska Banja, Serbia, Yugoslavia July 31, 1943, to Mirko and Milanka Djordjevich. As an infant in Nazi occupied Yugoslavia during World War II, she was separated from her mother by a Nazi and thrown into the river to die. A villager pulled her out of the river and from that incident she lost sight in one eye. Her father passed away when she was young and had to drop out of grammar school in the 6th grade to work in the family restaurant.
Eugene (Gene) Files passed away at home on May 21, 2023 at the…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear story ideas and coverage you'd like to see.