NOTICE OF PROPERTY TAX DELINQUENCY AND IMPENDING DEFAULT
Details for NOTICE OF PROPERTY TAX DELINQUENCY AND IMPENDING DEFAULT
NOTICE OF PROPERTY TAX DELINQUENCY
AND IMPENDING DEFAULT
Made pursuant to Sections 3351-3353, Revenue and Taxation Code
I, Elizabeth A. Nelson, Amador County Tax Collector, State of California, certify as follows:
That at 12:01 a.m. on July 1, 2023, by operation of Law, any real property (unless previously tax-defaulted and not redeemed) that has any delinquent taxes, assessments, or other charges levied for the fiscal year 2022-2023, and/or any delinquent supplemental taxes levied prior to the fiscal year 2022-2023, shall be declared tax-defaulted.
That unless the tax-defaulted property is completely redeemed through payment of all unpaid amounts, together with penalties and fees as prescribed by Law, or an installment plan of redemption is initiated and maintained, the property may be sold subsequently at a tax sale to satisfy the tax lien.
That a detailed list of all properties remaining tax-defaulted as of July 1, 2023, and not redeemed prior to being submitted for publication, shall be published on or before September 8, 2026.
That information concerning redemption, or the initiation of an installment plan for redemption, of tax-defaulted property, will be furnished, upon request, by Elizabeth A. Nelson, Amador County Tax Collector, 810 Court Street, Jackson, CA 95642-2132, (209)223-6364.
I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
/s/ELIZABETH A. NELSON
Amador County Tax Collector
Executed at Jackson, Amador County, California on May 26, 2023.
May 26, 2023
June 2, 9, 2023-W999
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- There are no excuses, just lies
- Sutter Creek Gallery — A June Show Not to Be Missed
- Rivers & Rhymes: Gold Country Spring Streams
- Spotlight on Business: Liquid Gold On Old Highway Route 49
- Local employee marks 10-year anniversary with SGI
- Suspect(s) involved in a commercial burglary of an ATM in Plymouth remain at large
- Letter to the Editor: Keep it wild Calaveras
- Letter to the Editor: Political conspiracy theorist
- Jackson woman killed in Highway 16 head-on collision
- Argonaut junior joins rare company with Masters shot put championship
- In Memory: Robert Milo Coons
- Convicted murderer Jack Sackrider denied parole again
- In Memory: Pamela Kay Baglia
- Calaveras senior to make epic trek uniting MLL schools
- Walk-off win propels Argonaut into section baseball finals
- ACSO seeks help finding elderly man missing since last week
- Guest Commentary: Thank you to so many for making a ‘horrible’ tragedy just a little bit ‘easier’
- CDCR agrees to clean up its mess at Mule Creek
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Judith Anne Gamez (“Judy”) passed away May 19, 2023, at her ho…
It is with great sadness, the family of Pamela Kay Baglia, 75,…
Robert Milo Coons, also known as Mike, passed away at 5:15 p.m…
Michael J. Profumo “Pro” passed away May 4, 2023 in Carmichael…
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear story ideas and coverage you'd like to see.