Mydonna J. Bunds, 66, a long time resident of Sutter Creek, passed away at home surrounded by loved ones May 14, 2022. Mydonna was preceded in death by her husband James Bunds, her daughter Melissa Davis and granddaughter Carra Shier. Mydonna spent many years of her life selflessly caring for her husband James, daughter Melissa and later her granddaughter Carra.
- Amador COVID-19 Update — Thursday, May 26
- CPUC Provides More Numbers for 209 Area Code
- Jackson Administrative Offices Temporary Closure
- Now Taking Entries! 4th of July Ione Veterans Chili Cookoff — Monday, July 4
- Forest Service advises 'Be Fire Safe, Recreate Responsibly' as anticipated busy and dry recreation season set to kick off with Memorial Day Weekend
- Update on the Calaveras County Tree Mortality Program
- Amador County Museum & Mine Model Tours
- Opening Festivities in Fiddletown — Saturday, June 11
- Ione Principal weighs in on Ione Elementary
- ‘Straight to the Heart’: Unprecedented Translation Work Brings Words to Life for Millions
- Amador High student killed in Sutter Creek hit and run
- Amador High alum continues to ascend through baseball ranks
- Volcano woman arrested for felony DUI after head-on-collision
- City of Ione unanimously opposed to ACUSD school site proposal
- Questions & Answers with ACUSD on the Proposed Consolidation Plan, Part 1
- Jackson Police Department Sergeant, Rachel Butler found not guilty on all charges
- In Memory: Milton Carl Kammerer
- ACUSD takes a hard look at future
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Leone was born in Alameda County, California, to Karl E. Petterson and Esther Johnson. She was predeceased by her parents and sisters, Elaine and Carol. She is survived by her caring and loving husband, Parry, son, Larry Sorensen, and daughter, Sherry Sorensen. She is also survived by three stepchildren, Melinda, John and Susan and five grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.