Mary Schock passed away peacefully on November 25, 2022, at th…
- Amador wrestlers pay tribute to program’s roots
- Skinner earns another gold medal with USA Shooting at Shotgun World Cup in Morocco
- School Board fires back at Transportation Commission charges
- Letter to the Editor: ‘The glaciers are melting, the glaciers are melting’
- Letter to the Editor: Atmospheric river flooding also in downstairs antique building
- Letter to the Editor: Access decision of Amador Lane
- Letter to the Editor: Great railroad robbery continues
- Letter to the Editor: Fire insurance has been far from fair for Amador homeowners
- Pioneer man killed, Modesto woman arrested following head-on collision on Highway 88
- USDA approves SNAP Hot Foods Waiver for California residents impacted by severe winter storms
- Human remains found in Calaveras County identified as missing Concord man
- In Memory: Dixie E. Pinelli
- Business Spotlight: Plate 88 A Hit in Pioneer
- Amador Sheriff Logs: January 17 to January 23, 2023
- In Memory: John Andrew Gillick Sr.
- In Memory: Matt Lincoln Heidecker
- In Memory: David Murphy
- Ione man arrested on child pornography charges
Dave Murphy passed away peacefully after a happy life where he was surrounded by his loved ones. He was born in Los Angeles, CA to parents Harry W. Murphy and Marie B. Murphy (Munchratch). Dave married the love of his life, Jackie D. Murphy (Hanna) in 1967 and they were still happily married until he passed.
Matt has resided in Jackson since 2004 and passed away on Jan 22,2023. He was born to Mathias and Elizabeth Heidecker in Lefor, North Dakota. He came to California in the 1950’s and joined the Air Force in 1963. He began a career in Electronics 1968.